Before we recommend any strategy or solution, we take the time to fully understand your unique goals.
Whether you need to fund your retirement while caring for a parent, optimize the transfer of your wealth, or hope to impact a cause, our knowledge of your situation will give us a clear understanding of your financial goals and risk tolerance.
Once we have established these, we will define an appropriate asset allocation that will get you to where you want to be.
The following steps make up the financial planning process:
- Establish and define the client -planner relationship.
- Gather client data and determine goals and expectations.
- Analyzing and evaluating the clients' financial status.
- Develop and present the financial plan to the client.
- Implement the financial planning recommendations.
- Monitor the financial plan recommendations.